Based in Hyderabad, India
2D Turn based narrative game about game development with procedurally generated progression. Make day to day decisions that affect the outcome of your games, your studio and employees wellbeing. Be a bastion of all that's good in the games industry or crunch like there is no tomorrow. Beware though your colleagues will fight your decisions every step of the way.
QYJO was founded by Tejas Shirodkar who quit his job as a technical director at EA and was joined by Vineeth Haridasan also from EA. They began working on a game that talks about their experience of making games and brings to the forefront all the joys and frustrations that come along with making games. It has been a very cathartic experience.
- Build your own Studio from scratch.
- Hire, equip, and manage your teams.
- Fight over real, real-adjacent and a few entirely fabricated day-to-day problems game developers face.
- Fight with your colleagues to make sure your decisions shape the game and studio over theirs.
Gamedev Beatdown Early Access Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Upcoming Games Finalist" IGDC 2019
- "One of the coolest combat game that we have ever came across!"
- James, GamesKeys.net
- "(The) Storyline of the game is quite unique!"
- Poonam Modal, Animation Express
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below to complete a distribute() request and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
We're a 2 man indie games studio making Gamedev Beatdown.
More information on QYJO, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Gamedev Beatdown Credits
Programming, Business, QYJO
Lead Artist, QYJO
Additional Design, Freelancer