Terms of Service
Issued by QYJO PRIVATE LIMITED ("QYJO", or "we" or "us").
This agreement applies to and governs all use of Gamedev Beatdown ("Game", "Games"), and of the website (www.qyjo.in), the "Website".
This Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between QYJO and you in respect of the Games and the Website.
QYJO Private Limited is a company registered in India under company number (CIN) U72900TG2018PTC124642 and with our registered office at:
C201 MUPPA AISHWARYA
If you have any queries concerning these Terms of Service you may contact us at email@example.com
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of Gamedev Beatdown per device for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained in Gamedev Beatdown;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- engage in any act that QYJO deems to be in conflict with the spirit or intent of the Games, Website, and/or the Online Service including without limitation using cheats, exploits, automation software, bots, hacks, mods or any unauthorised third-party software designed to modify or interfere with the Games
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, Online Service or to the computers, devices, servers, or networks connected to the Online Service by any means other than the user interface provided by QYJO; or
- use the Website, Games for any illegal or immoral purposes.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by QYJO PRIVATE LIMITED at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- All right, title, interest and ownership rights in the Website, Games and any copyright, design right, database right, patents and any rights to inventions, know-how, trade and business names, trade secrets and trade marks (whether registered or unregistered) and any applications therefor and other intellectual property rights (“Intellectual Property Rights”), in or connected with the Website and Games and each part thereof (including by way of example only any titles, code, themes, objects, concepts, artworks, animations, audio-visual effects and methods of operation) and any copies, translations, modifications, adaptations and any other derivative based on the Website or Games are owned by, belong to and vest in QYJO or its licensors.
- The Games or the Website may contain certain licensed materials. All trade marks are the property of their respective owners.
- This agreement and the licence granted by it are effective until terminated.
- You may terminate this agreement at any time and for any reason by deleting and removing the Games from your device.
- QYJO may terminate this agreement if you fail to abide by any of the terms and conditions of this agreement at any time and for any reason or we reasonably suspect that you have failed to abide by any of the terms and conditions of this agreement. QYJO may take any action it deems reasonable in its sole discretion against users who do not comply with the terms of this agreement, which may include banning users from any of the Games. QYJO reserves the right to determine what conduct it considers to be in violation of, or otherwise outside the intent or spirit of, this agreement and/or Website and/or Games and/or any Online Service. However, if what you have done can be put right we will give you a reasonable opportunity to do so.
- Following termination in the case of the Games, you will no longer be permitted to use any of the Games and you will be required to delete the Games from your device.
- The materials within Gamedev Beatdown are provided on an 'as is' basis. QYJO PRIVATE LIMITED makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, QYJO PRIVATE LIMITED does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to Gamedev Beatdown.
In no event shall QYJO PRIVATE LIMITED or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use Gamedev Beatdown, even if QYJO PRIVATE LIMITED or a QYJO PRIVATE LIMITED authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
7. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing in Gamedev Beatdown could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. QYJO PRIVATE LIMITED does not warrant that any of the materials on Gamedev Beatdown are accurate, complete or current. QYJO PRIVATE LIMITED may make changes to the materials contained in Gamedev Beatdown at any time without notice. However QYJO PRIVATE LIMITED does not make any commitment to update the materials.
QYJO PRIVATE LIMITED has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its app and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by QYJO PRIVATE LIMITED of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
In the event that any provision of this agreement (including, without limitation, any restriction) shall be held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, such provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible and the remaining portions of this agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
QYJO may revise these terms of service for its app at any time without notice. By using Gamedev Beatdown you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
11. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Telangana, India and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
12. Copyright Notice
If you believe that any Content appearing on the QYJO website or game Gamedev Beatdown has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please forward the following information to the Copyright Agent at the email address below:
Attn: QYJO Business and Legal Affairs
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed:
- The exact URL or a description of where the alleged infringing material is located:
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the dispute use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; and
- A statement by you, under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
13. APPLE DEVELOPER TERMS
- The following terms of this clause are the terms which QYJO is required by Apple to notify you of and obtain your consent in respect of using the iOS version of the Games (Apple iPad, iPhone and iPod etc.):
- You and QYJO acknowledge that this agreement is concluded between you and QYJO only, and not with Apple Inc., nor any subsidiary or affiliate company of Apple Inc., (“Apple”). You also acknowledge that QYJO is solely responsible for the Games and the content thereof.
- Subject to your compliance with all conditions of this agreement QYJO grants you a non-exclusive, personal, revocable, non-transferable license to use the Games on an iOS Product which you own or control, and as permitted by the Usage Rules set forth in the App Store Terms of Service (https://www.apple.com/legal/sales-support).
- QYJO is solely responsible for providing support and maintenance for the Games. You and QYJO acknowledge that Apple has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the Games.
- You acknowledge that QYJO, and not Apple, is responsible for addressing any claims you may have relating to the Games or your possession and/or use of the Games, including but not limited to:
- product liability claims;
- any claim that the Games fail to confirm to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and
- claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation.
- You acknowledge that in the event of a third party claim that the Games or your possession and use of the Games infringes that third party’s intellectual property rights, then QYJO shall be solely responsible for the investigation, defence, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property right infringement claim, and not Apple.
- You confirm that:
- you are not located in a country that is subject to a US Government embargo, or that has been designated by the US Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and
- you are not listed on any US Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
- You acknowledge and agree that Apple are third party beneficiaries of this agreement, and that when you accept the terms and conditions of this agreement, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce this agreement against you as a third party beneficiary thereof.
- QYJO uses third party software and services provided in the Games (explained above). Use of the Games is therefore subject also to your acceptance and compliance of these third party terms and you agree to comply with the applicable third party terms and conditions when using the Games. More information about this can be found in our Privacy and Data Policy.
- Although QYJO is responsible for the advertisements if they are placed in the Games or on the Online Service, we do not control the specific content of those adverts. We do, however, have control over the general types of advertisements that are placed in the Games to ensure that the Games do not contain any inappropriate advertisements.
- Please report any advert that you find offensive or inappropriate to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you click on any advert you will be dealing with external companies responsible for that advert. QYJO does not control the actions of these companies or the content of their websites.
QYJO may revise these terms of service for its app at any time without notice. By using the games or website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service. Every time you launch any of the Games on your device you are deemed to have accepted the terms of service in place at that time. Accordingly, we suggest you check the Website for any updates to the terms of service each time you launch any of the Games on your device.